Sunday, April 10, 2005

Sammy and sister


Sammy and three-year old sister, Bernadette

Grant and I spent the afternoon with a wonderful family who has recently adopted a son, Emanuel Samson, from Ethiopia. They have five children by birth and five adopted children. I think we got to meet all ten, but I may have lost track! Mom and the oldest daughter traveled in January to pick up Sammy so we were able to gain their insight regarding travel and many other things to expect while we’re in Addis.

We also got to see video of the Children’s Home Society Care Center in Addis! The children were beautiful, the care center was clean, the cribs were new with nice bedding. It was definitely reassuring to know that our child could at this very moment, be well taken care of in such a nice setting.

Thanks again for being part of this journey with us! – Anna


Posted by Hello