Almaz 9 month update
Almaz is almost 9.5 months and I'm finally posting her 9 month update! It's been crazy around here....Almaz and I have both been sick (as you can see from her runny nose on the pictures) but she has still been a delight.
Almaz cut her first two teeth (bottom ones) and she is working on her top two teeth right now. She is also saying a few simple words like Hi, Mama, Dada, Uh-oh. She has a beautiful smile that lights up her entire face. She sleeps 11+ hours every night (straight through) but will only sleep 2 hours in the afternoon. I think she forces herself to wake up an hour before Alex to have some alone time with me!
Almaz had her 9 month appointment on Wednesday and is making great strides in her growth. She is now at 50% height at 40% weight for her height.
Alex and Almaz are playing together much better now. He is beginning to enjoy having a sister and even requests that she play with him (rather than always requesting his "space").
I start back to work next week which means two days a week at daycare for Alex and Almaz. It's going to be really difficult but such a nice break for me too. I'm hoping and praying for an easy transition for Almaz (who hasn't spent much time away from me in the past two months) and Alex (who has gotten really used to having his mom around all the time).
<< Home