Alex Helping Mom Garden
I put my annuals in this week. On Monday I prepped the soil with Alex's "help" and on Wednesday I was attemping to plant while keeping Alex from helping! I'm sure he was very confused why it was okay to play in the dirt one day and not another! Regardless, he had a blast on Monday and was an absolute mess when we were done. He only attempted to eat the dirt a few times!Alex had his 15 month appt on Wednesday. He's doing great and developing normally. He's still in the 75th percentile in height and 50th percentile in weight. The kid can eat a lot too, but he also apparently needs all that food with all the moving he does.
One other new accomplishment that I forgot to list on the last posting is that Alex, more-often-than-not, can choose the correct book if we say, "Alex, can you please find the xxx book?" He also definitely has his favorite books. I'll say, "Alex, pick out any book you'd like and Mommy will read it to you." He always goes to the same three books. They all have to do with planes and trucks. Frankly, I'm ready to hide those books for a while. Is that okay to do?
Have a great Memorial Day weekend! - Anna
<< Home