No pictures...but we do have an update
I asked the CHSFS employee who was just in Ethiopia if she was able to get any pictures of Almaz and, if not, to tell me so I would stop checking my email every 15 minutes. This was her reply,
"I'm not in the office anymore today, however for piece of mind I can tell you that I was unable to get photos - though I definitely did get to see Almaz! One time when I saw her I didn't have my camera and the other time I went back to take a photo and she was sleeping- the nannies were going to wake her up but I felt bad and knew the picture wouldn't be good (plus I was fearful the other 6 babies in the room would wake up then too!). My apologies for not taking one, though I can say she looks great and seems to be gaining weight compared to her referral picture. The nannies in her room are wonderful and were showering her with love and attention. The first time I saw her (without my camera on me of course!) she was smiling and kicking her legs."
<< Home